Saturday, October 17, 2015

Catch-up & Mid Terms.




So i't s been a a strange, but silent here in blog world. I've unfortunately haven't been able to post as much as i was wanting to. However, now that i'm back up and at it, I'm here to play catch up and fill you on not only on me and my husband's life, but what I've been up too that's kept me away longer than planned......



So the last i posted, i introduced you to the newest member of our household. (Chloe). Well, we've gone from foster parent's to a bit longer than expected. She is growing bigger everyday, not only physically, but in our heart's as well! Although, there are the moments where we dread having to clean the latest disaster area, but overall we love her to Pisces. Here is the most recent pic to share! 











This Furry, bundle is way beyond cute!!! <3











So with our constant hand's filled with balancing being fur parents, and newlywed's, I've been going to school part time at my local College. I've recently decided (after numerous degree changes, and indecisive feelings) to be a Middle School Teacher. I'm completing my Sophomore year in college, which leaves me 2 years til i'm done. However, this week was midterm's and so I thought i would post my grades.

Psy 1010- 97.
EDTE 1500- (Teacher education)- 98.
EDTC 2030- (Teaching and Technology)- 87.



With no fall break, and school half way through, I'm about shot and really looking forward to Thanksgiving Break. (Let's hope i can make it til then), I've enjoyed finally finding my niche in the world. Can't wait to be a teacher! Now let's just make it through without pulling out my hair. lol


So this is a simply all i have, and hate to leave it short and sweet, but til next time...(hopefully soon)

Hope all my Blogging Friends enjoy themselves!


P.S. Would love to Catch up with you, Leave me a comment filling me in on the latest up to date info, with you! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment