Friday, December 4, 2015

5 On Friday! :)

Hello everyone. So guess what it's Fab Friday! So ready for the weekend and I'm sure you are too. 
So to start this Friday off right here is a list of my five things this Friday. 





One. 


With crazy hectic week I'm all about spending some time to pamper myself. With chores consistent and finals week, that's not much time. However, after decorating the house for Christmas, and a very tight budget this month, I decided to give my self a much needed fresh coat of polish. Only I wanted to pass on the Christmas spirit. This nail Polish I absolutely love. It's called Pacifica - Red Red Wine. (and it's only $9!). Okay so I'm very active on the computer and use my hands daily and I'm always on the look out for the best nail polish (Chip proof!) and ladies this is it. This one bottle has lasted me over a year and I purchased it last October. There are many other shades as well, but this one I love and use for Christmas time! 


























Two.


As I've stated before with the first one, I love getting my nails done. (Although my pocketbook says otherwise.) I've mostly created boards through Pinterest to gather the latest nail fashion's but here as of lately, been kinda doing my own thing. Well since my halls are already decked for the season, I decided to get Festive with my Manicure. I used the same color Pacifica Red Red Wine (Which I always sing the song when I mention this specific nail polish) But I added a little Multi Sparkle polish which is Sally Hansen- Xtreme Wear- Strobe Light.(I've embedded a link to see Sally Hansen's collection).  Perfect duo to get festive of course, you could pair it with a gold, silver or green glitter polish, but i tend to get the glitter polish to match the shade. So here is how it turned out. Love it!!!








Three.


So upon my Husband and Myself getting hitched this past June, we had previously in May started remolding our home, (AkA- The Barn). It's located in the back of my in laws yard, and we absolutely love it! Although its spacious for two people, we seem to have loved the overall look. We pretty much had several appliances donated and were graciously given to us through friends. One piece of Furniture was the couch set through a mutual friend of ours. So Although it doesn't match we've began looking to hopefully (Possibly Tax Returns) buy a new sofa to go with the decor in our home. So we've been making little dates to go look at furniture when we can. We found this pretty couch, but wasn't the first choice, but I couldn't help snap a photo of my Handsome Hubby trying out the different seating arrangements. 








Four.



So my last post, I posted photos of our place all spruced and festive for the Holidays, which I might add is the most wonderful time of year. It's my favorite time of year to spend with family, and even more special this year since it's the first Holiday Season married! I love starting new traditions with him, and although we haven't gotten a tree just yet, and haven't begun to pull out the lists and gather gifts, Just listening to Holiday radio, and look out the door with our Christmas lights, is perfect enough. So my Husband knows this is my Favorite holiday and time of year, so knowing this, he let me pick out my very own Christmas mug for our place. (which the child in me completely shed tears with this specific mug!). Okay so I exaggerated a little in that statement, but I did get all giddy cause the Peanuts are classics for any occasion. 
   





Five.



My last item is all about comfort and style. Which with these two terms can be rather tricky. So last Christmas my wonderful, loving, fabulous, MIL. (Mother in law).  Gave me cheetah print slippers that she ordered through Avon. I know i'm just beginning to wear them a year later, but I specifically did this cause at the time I wanted to save things for after I was married to my Love. So since the weather is getting a tad nippy, I decided to pull these babies out and I love them. I have them on literally 24/7 of course. (Might I add only while I'm home, I'm not a Slipper Walmart/Errand Gal). They have enough support for standing to do dishes and keep my toes extra cozy warm! I literally love them and recommend them to any gal on the search for a cute slipper. 












No comments:

Post a Comment